Saturday, October 23, 2010

Definitely....

What I did today: Slept until 11am, woke up and got ready for work. Picked up textbook from friend and worked on accounting assignment after work. Finished assignment and went for drinks and dancing in downtown..when I really should have been studying.

So after my semi-productive day, I just read through my last few blogs. I have DEFINITELY NOT been keeping up with these daily blogs and DAILYBOOTH. I don't even know if it's a good idea to be blogging right now when I'm this tipsy...

It's currently 4:45am, I should be going to sleep but I don't feel like it yet. I'm in shorts and a sleeveless top and I'm freezing. I guess this is what alcohol does to you --- you don't really act rationally.

So back to the guy topic. I think I might be crushing on someone. I think he broke up with his girlfriend not too long ago. I didn't really ask him about it. He lives in the same area as me but is currently working in another province. I honestly don't know what to do. All I can say is that these...outings..?.. makes me realize how much I want a boyfriend. Not just someone with the "title" of a "boyfriend", but an actual one. I'm probably not making sense but OH WELL, I'm just going to use alcohol as an excuse. I guess I'll just have to see how it goes in the future. Will there be any guys part of my life....or not?

On the other hand, I should really start focusing on school since it's the second month in already. I have 2 midterms next week and I really haven't started studying for them yet. My goal for this week now that I've got my partying out of the way: Study and get a decent grade on my 2 midterms on Wednesday.

Alright, it's now 5am..I should REALLY get ready for bed since I have work tomorrow as well.

I hope I have better luck with guys...soon. I'll post an update on that and anything else in my life whenever I don't feel too lazy. :P

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment