Monday, October 3, 2011

What am I doing...?

So back to the topic about boys.


I (casually) dated one guy from school for nearly 3 months and we both decided to end things. I realized I did like him, but he made it clear that he didn't want anything serious out of it. He said he had "commitment" issues and the problem is, I'm looking for a boyfriend. Another reason why I kind of became "cold" towards him was because I met another guy through one of my good friends. He gave me the attention that I wanted that Mark* didn't give me. Luke* would call me when Mark* very, very rarely did. Luke* eventually asked me out on a date but knowing my luck in the love department.....he didn't mention it again. 


Luke* and I still talked pretty much everyday since we met. About a week later, he sent me a text saying he didn't want to hurt me because he was dealing with a lot of issues that he had to get over with. He also said he'd understand if I didn't want to speak to him anymore. I text him back saying I understood and I won't just stop speaking to him like that. Ever since then, he still calls me almost everyday and we would talk for a long time. At one point he stopped calling me for a bit because he felt he was leading me on. Truth is, he is...just a little bit. But I know nothing will happen between us anyways so I guess I'm just trying to hang on to this friendship that we've developed.


I saw someone tweet this: http://weheartit.com/entry/14235941






I immediately thought about Luke*. That's when I realized I probably found my soul mate. So even if nothing will (romantically) happen between us, I know I have at least found my soul mate. 


Recently, I have been discovering that my feelings are growing for him. Whenever he talks about his ex and how he's still in love with her, it hurts me. I want him to be happy and try to comfort him. When he told me he wanted her back, I told him to go for it, go tell her how he feels and get her back. I wanted to cry so bad when I told him to do this. Then awhile later he told me he sent her a text telling her how he felt. She told him she was in a happy place right now.... When he told me he wanted to cry..I wanted to cry. I just wish he could move on and become a happier person...for himself, not anyone else.


I really hope I don't break my heart trying to mend his. I really hope I'll find someone that will make me feel whole and loved soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment