Thursday, September 23, 2010

My First Blog....Ever?

Alright, so I think this might be my first official blog ever. I had one back in high school called "Xanga" or something, but I don't think that actually counts. I guess I'll see if I can keep this going...since I have enough trouble keeping up with my homework and readings for school already. :/

I highly doubt many people will read this, if any at all. My life isn't really interesting. I could even say boring. I think I might just use this blog to ramble on about things I can't or don't want to tell people I know.There's so many things going on in my head right now, but I don't know how to put it into words. Even if I do, it'd just be a whole bunch of random things. Maybe I should just do that...type whatever I'm thinking about onto here. It is called "My Random Thoughts" after all.

I think I'll start with my spending haha. I'm a full-time university student, working part-time right now and I'm spending way more than I'm making. That's where credit cards come in right? WRONG. Such a bad idea. I really think I should cut up my credit card, but that "cash rebate" idea is so tempting! Even though it's not much I get back, it's still better than nothing right? I'm not at the state where I'm leaving my balances unpaid...yet (I'd be really screwed then since the interest is quite high), but I think it might lead there at some point. Maybe I should just learn how to control my spending... I'm not as bad as some other people I know. My friend is even more broke than me and she's still spending. :/ I know I shouldn't say that because it's not like it'll make my situation any better. But..it kinda makes me feel a bit better about myself. Ahhh, I'm so bad. No. More. Irrational. Unnecessary. Purchases!

That's it for tonight. It's currently 2am and I'm getting sleepy. And I'm breaking out...again.

"Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling." That song from Glee just suddenly popped into my head. Random much?

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment