Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Procrastination

Oh procrastination how you love to ruin my life!

So once again I'm blogging in my bed. Today's blog will be about how procrastination basically takes over my life. Every single time I get home from school there are readings and/or assignments to do. I always say to myself I should start doing them soon or at least start on them. But what do I do instead? Procrastinate of course! Same thing with other things I have to do. I would make a "to-do" list and end up only crossing off a couple of them. I usually do anything and everything but what I'm suppose to. Like...watching videos on YouTube or watching other shows. Both Chinese and English! Sometimes even Korean or Japanese! I am so terrible at keeping myself on track. I think I definitely lack motivation and self-discipline. I honestly don't know how to change my way of doing things. Maybe I should attend some workshops or something.

Oh and an example of how horrible I am? I skipped class this morning because I didn't finish the accounting assignment that was suppose to be handed in today. I only have TWO days of school a week (Mondays and Wednesdays). Usually I'd have to work 4 days but this week I only had to work ONE day! I had so much time to do my homework but instead I watched videos and shows on the internet. I did do some of the readings but wasted most of my time doing not-so-productive things.

Alright. Tomorrow I'm going to try really hard to be productive. My to-do list for tomorrow is as follows:

1. Do the laundry
2. Go to the gym or walk the dog if it's not raining
3. Do homework and possibly some readings

Oh and something I've REALLY been putting off..

4. Renew passport

Let's see how far I get with a list of only FOUR things.

Maybe I'll update tomorrow on here about how I did if I don't procrastinate this as well. :/

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment